Thursday, April 28, 2011

Let me introduce you to a few of my friends...

Did you ever watch the TV series "FRIENDS"?  I own the DVDs from the series, and every so often I find myself re-watching all 10 seasons.  All. 10. Seasons. 

I love it.  

Ross. Monica. Chandler. Phoebe. Joey. Rachel. 

They're fun, loud, witty, and awkward.  They have cool jobs, fun clothes from the late 90s and early 2000s, and crazy relationships.  Monica's a quirky, neat-freak, chef and sister to Ross--a paleontologist who's in love with Rachel.  Rachel, a runaway bride turned waitress turned buyer for Bloomingdale's/Ralph Lauren, is a Daddy's girl from Long Island.  Joey and Chandler are the "boys across the hall."  Joey, an actor whose big break is acting on "Days of Our Lives<' and Chandler, the funny, sarcastic awkward friend (no one actually knows what his job is...).  AND they have a chick and a duck! 

The characters are well-developed and the back story is consistent.  Good dialog, witty comebacks, and fun times.  

What are some of your favorite shows?

love, 
Scout and Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment