Scout here! Sorry for the hiatus...spring time has arrived here in Nashville, and I've been a little distracted. Anywho, here's my happy (spring time!) list for the past few days:
1. dresses and cardigans (and wedge sandels! aren't spring clothes fun?)
2. Sonic happy hour
3. used book stores (anyone want to go? i could stay there for hours!)
4. driving with the windows rolled down and the music turned up
5. new haircut
6. clean sheets
7. DIY project ideas (i just bought a dresser off Craigslist! i'll post about the refurb soon; don't you worry.)
8. planning for my craft room/guest bedroom. (i'll post a before and after here, too!)
9. Singarama at the alma mater and celebrating a friend's 26th birthday.
10. fresh flowers (from Whole Foods Market) on the kitchen table
What are you doing to enjoy the Spring sunshine?
Scout and Boo