Saturday, March 19, 2011

Welcome!


Hi there! Welcome to Scout and Boo!

This will (hopefully) be a place for recipes, book recommendations, crafting, and adventures.

First things first, though. Allow Boo and I to introduce ourselves:


I'm a twenty-something college grad working on my M.Ed. in Nashville. I'm an avid reader, crafter, and baker.

I'm delighted to share new and tried-n-true recipes, and hope you'll do the same!


Now on to Boo Radley....


This picture was taken back in October, when Boo was just a few weeks old.  He's now about 7 months, and is as rambunctious as ever.  

Boo spends the majority of his days napping on the couch or in a nice sunbeam, playing with his toys, and hiding my socks.  He also enjoys cuddling, eating, and pouncing on me at about 5 am.

(To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee is my all-time favorite book.  I've always wanted to be Scout, and figured it was about time I found my Boo Radley!)

Thanks for stopping by, and we'll see you soon!

Love,


Scout and Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment