Thursday, March 24, 2011

A few of my favorite things:

Since I’m still a little sickly, I haven't felt like doing much of anything.  So no food post today; sorry.  But in the spirit of sharing, here's  a list of few of my favorite things!

  • Books. Actual, paper, tangible books.  I can't decide how I feel about the whole e-book craze...but I take pride in my book collection and absolutely love the library.  
  • Coffee. Any kind, but preferably with skim milk and Splenda.
  • 70 degree weather.  Perfect. Windows down, music up.
  • Crafting.  
  • Home goods.  I have recently become obsessed with DIY projects and home decorating.  Guess it goes right along with crafting?
  • Fresh flowers. and most things floral (comforters, curtains, pillows....).
  • Office supplies. What can I say? I like paper clips, post-its, pens, folders....especially when they come in cute patterns.
Thanks for stopping by!

Love,
Scout and Boo



No comments:

Post a Comment