1. Windows. Gorgeous, shabby chic, paneled windows. Sashes and all. If you have any leads, let me know!
2. Sideboard/Buffet. Currently, I have my narrow desk sitting on the inside of my front door. A sideboard or buffet would be the perfect place for flowers, mail....
3. Antique Wall Mirror. I found a fabulous mirror on Craigslist recently, but the seller wouldn't take less than $100 for it. Back to the drawing board!
4. Dresser. It's for my craft room (in progress). I want some place to store all the crafty things without leaving all over the place.
5. Vintage Posters. I have a couple vintage-inspired posters hanging up in my apartment, and I must have more!
What sort of things make your thrifting heart happy?
Scout and Boo